My name is Nurul and I am the owner of Cantik Cupcake. This is my 1st entry on tutorial so I assume that best I introduce myself.
Many had "PM" me on the facebook and emailed me on how to make my best selling "Chocolate Moist Cupcake". So here we go:
Just follow this recipe, so far it never failed me for satisfying my customer. Its quiet simple and easy to follow.
*Make sure you use the proper measurement cup/spoon and level each time you measure an ingredient, not the drinking cup for best result.
Chocolate Moist Cupcake Recipe
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
1 3/4 cup wheat flour
3/4 cup of cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of fine salt
1 cup of fresh milk
1/2 cup of vege oil
2 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of hot boil water
*recipe enough for 2 dozen large cupcake.
1. Sift all sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder,flour, baking powder,baking soda & salt into the mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 eggs, fresh milk,vanilla & vege oil. mix well.
3. After all the ingredient incorperated mix in the hot boil water and mix well.
This how the batter wil look like once well mixed.
4. Heat the oven to 180 degree Celcius
5. Arrange the paper cupcake liner into the baking tray (refer picture below). You may also use the solo cup , not a problem.
Cupcake liner in the baking tray.
6. Scoop the batter in the liner 3/4 full or all the way full to the top so you can create a nice dome.
But this time I want the baked with leveled top so I can decorate them with "owl" and "mice" decoration as topping. I'll make a tutorial on how to decorate cupcake with "Owl" & "Mice".I hope you will keep following me.
7. Bake for 20 to 30 mins or until the toothpick come out clean.
Well baked cupcake...yummy
The batter also can be use for muffin cup. No topping = muffin :)
See how nicely they crack
So that it bu your cupcake require topping to be called cupcake, right?!... ok. here the recepi:
150 gm creamwell/unsalted butter/ shortening
150 gm icing sugar
1 teaspon of any flavouring of your choice
* You can add more if you like stronger taste. Its all up to you :)
1.Sift sugar into the mixing bowl and add creamwell & flavour.
2. Mix well at high speed for 5 minute or until it double.
You can start decorating using your creativity.
Another option is you can topped the cupcake with Chocolate Ganache and decorate them with sprinkle.
Please leave a comment or question. I will try my best to answer them :) I do appreciate it.
An Idea how you can decorate your cupcake